Repairs and Diagnostics Gold Coast
Certified Automotive can come to your home or workplace and carry out repairs on your car. Our tradesmen are highly experienced, licensed and insured. We have a fully equipped mobile workshop that we bring to you.
For your companies fleet or private individual we can ensure your vehicle will be running perfectly.
So don’t delay if you have a problem or hear a strange noise, Call Today!
Most repairs are much cheaper to fix when found early, Unfortunately you never save money by putting off a repair.
We have no call out fees, Just a minimum charge of 1hr labour. This way you know your car will be diagnosed and possibly repaired without breaking the bank. If parts or further work is required a quote will given before proceeding with any repairs.
List of common repairs we fix:
- Alternator and Starter Motor
- Automatic transmission service
- Battery replacement
- Brake repairs and service
- Brake fluid flush
- Clutch repairs and service
- Cooling sytem repairs – Radiators, Water pumps and more
- Computer systems diagnostics
- Diesel repairs and servicing
- Differential repairs and servicing
- Disk brake repairs
- Drive belts and pulleys
- Electrical repairs and upgrades
- Engine diagnostics
- Engine repairs – oil leaks
- Exhaust repairs – mufflers
- Fuel system repairs – Fuel pumps, filters and more
- Fuel injection system repairs – Sensors
- Gearbox and driveline repairs and services
- Head Gasket repairs
- Ignition system repairs – Spark plugs, leads, coils, distributers and more
- Steering system repairs and servicing – Pumps, rack, tie rods and more
- Suspension repairs – Struts, shock absorbers, bushes, springs and more
- Timing belts
- Tune ups
- Wheel bearings and seals
Jamie was really nice and didnt charge to much. After trying 3 different mobile Mechanics found James add and he was the only one who answered the phone, he can out the same day to fix a car that I had all ready brought, he overall price when do was very good. I know one thing if I ever need a mobile Mechanic again I'll be calling Jamie first.