Repairs and Diagnostics Gold Coast
Certified Automotive can come to your home or workplace and carry out repairs on your car. Our tradesmen are highly experienced, licensed and insured. We have a fully equipped mobile workshop that we bring to you.
For your companies fleet or private individual we can ensure your vehicle will be running perfectly.
So don’t delay if you have a problem or hear a strange noise, Call Today!
Most repairs are much cheaper to fix when found early, Unfortunately you never save money by putting off a repair.
We have no call out fees, Just a minimum charge of 1hr labour. This way you know your car will be diagnosed and possibly repaired without breaking the bank. If parts or further work is required a quote will given before proceeding with any repairs.
List of common repairs we fix:
- Alternator and Starter Motor
- Automatic transmission service
- Battery replacement
- Brake repairs and service
- Brake fluid flush
- Clutch repairs and service – Clutch kits, master and slave cylinders
- Cooling sytem repairs – Radiators, Water pumps, hoses and more
- Computer systems diagnostics
- Diesel repairs and servicing
- Differential repairs and servicing
- Disc brake repairs
- Drive belts and pulleys
- Electrical repairs and upgrades
- Engine diagnostics
- Engine repairs – oil leaks, cylinder heads, complete engines and more
- Exhaust repairs – mufflers
- Fuel system repairs – Fuel pumps, filters, lines, hoses and more
- Fuel injection system repairs – Sensors, Injectors and more
- Gearbox and driveline repairs and services
- Head Gasket repairs
- Ignition system repairs – Spark plugs, leads, coils, distributers and more
- Steering system repairs and servicing – Pumps, rack, tie rods and more
- Suspension repairs – Struts, shock absorbers, bushes, springs and more
- Timing belts and chains
- Tune ups
- Wheel bearings and seals
Absolute service. I couldn't be more impressed by Jamie and the job he does. We are all busy and his service is outstanding. Makes a time - comes to my house. Performs hours of mechanical repairs and bills me far less than any mechanical workshop. He comes highly recommended 10/10 - and I have used him several times.